A Whitening Toothpaste from the Leaders in Professional Teeth Whitening
Cool Mint Flavour
- Removes surface stains to lighten teeth up to 2 shades in just one month1
- Contains sodium fluoride to help prevent cavities and strengthen enamel2
- Exceptional fluoride uptake3
- Safe for everyday use
- Cool Mint flavour for fresh breath that lasts
- Vegan—no animal products used
- Certified gluten free
- Certified kosher
Brighten Your Smile by 2 Shades in 4 Weeks
As part of an NYU study1, a group of healthy adults brushed their upper teeth with Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste. They also brushed their lower teeth with a non-whitening fluoride toothpaste. After one month of brushing their teeth as directed the results spoke for themselves. A comparison showed that their upper teeth brushed with Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste had improved an average of two shades or more!
Safe to Use Every Day
Whitening Toothpastes that are more abrasive may weaken enamel, cause gum recession, or make your teeth more susceptible to decay and sensitivity if used daily. Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste is less abrasive than other leading whitening toothpastes4, making it safe to use every day.** You don’t have to sacrifice convenience or quality. It’s the only whitening toothpaste you’ll need.
While it brightens your smile, Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste will also keep your teeth healthy by strengthening your enamel and helping to prevent cavities. Plus, it’s sweetened with xylitol which may reduce the risk of tooth decay. It’s so effective that Opalescence Whitening Toothpaste has won the Townie Choice Award for “Best Whitening Toothpaste” multiple times!
Adults and children 2 years and older:
Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 2 years of age:
Consult a dentist or doctor.
Sodium Fluoride 0.25%w/w (Anticavity)
Glycerin, Water (aqua), Silica, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Flavor (aroma), Poloxamer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carbomer, FD&C Blue#1 (Cl 42090), FD&C Yellow#5 (Cl 19140), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gultz J, Kaim J, Scherer W. Whitening efficacy of a whitening toothpaste crème [IADR abstract 2747]. J Dent Res. 1998;77(suppl 2):975.
- Sivapriya E, Sridevi K, Periasamy R, Lakshminarayanan L, Pradeepkumar AR. Remineralization ability of sodium fluoride on the microhardness of enamel, dentin, and dentinoenamel junction: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2017;20(2):100–104.
- Schemehorn BR, et al. Enamel fluoride uptake study. Indianapolis: Dental Product Testing Therametric Technologies, Indiana University Emerging Technologies Center. 2009.
- Schemehorn BR. Relative dentin abrasion test on dentifrices. Data on file.
* Not a registered trademark of Ultradent Products, Inc.
** If sensitivity persists after 4 weeks of use, consult your dentist.